Woah… this 2 weeks have been the most hectic period of my life, n its also the reason y I didn’t blog for like 2 whole weeks… quite rare yea.. haha…
Ok… lets start wif the motivation camp last week. Its really a very valuable experience for me. Learnt a lot of life skills yea… n has really helped the class change for the better. Nowadays in class, everybody is mugging n mugging, and there is a very significant decrease in the number of ppl sleeping in class (besides Chinese that is… coz we r using that period to rest… n our very kind relief teacher allows us to relax a lill yea… haha). N to me, the person wif the greatest change would be James. Haha. 1st, in class, he wud now participate actively in class n after skool, he wud start his self revision, drawing mindmaps n all those stuff. A very great change for him indeed. Haha… but like kel said.. it onli be like a one or two week motivation, and after that, everybody wud be back to square one again. Hmm… only time wud tell yea. Hope that’s NOT TRUE… haha.. Think that if 4E can continue to be as industrious as now, we wud sure be able to regain our lost glory… KEEP GOING GUYS! YeA!
Ok… apart from my hectic study timetable, I found myself suddenly back to training as well. Actually, I dun noe y… haha… a single sms changed my time table for this week soO much man.. mr soh asked if I wanna go take part in the Open competition.. n as u noe.. I luv shooting… haha… soO yah… couldn’t miss this opportunity, plus kel said that if I go den he oso go, soO I gladly agreed to it. Then a minute later, mr soh sent me another message, stating that I wud hav to go for a couple of night trainings. Then my jaws practically dropped to the ground. Realli cannot imagine how I am going to squeeze out time for my trainings, while coping with my studies.. Haiz… really stressed out. Training has been on on Tuesday, Wed, Thursday, n 2dae.. n there’s another one on Sunday… haiz… im really exhausted man.. im sleep deprived, TV deprived, PC deprived… this competition really deprived me of all the leisure time I have man… gosh… but yah… lucky my parents r quite supportive of me training, n that’s under the condition that my studies r not affected. N yah.. thx to kel toO.. haha… train with me the last couple of days intensively.. haha… dunno how to survive without ur company… wahah… n yah… thx to JJ, Shaz, Nabilah n Aqilah as well… haha… we survived nights of intensive AR trainings… haha… u ppl rawk.. haha… N another thing that kept me going is the scores.. during Tuesdays training, I hit my record high of 551… a cool av. 9.2… an improvement from inter-school, where my score was 544… haha… that’s great.. n yah… I realized that im able to maintain my 90+ for every set… that’s really very motivating… haha…
Ok… 2dae… training was on… but 2dae’s training was with St Gabriel’s Sec ppl… haha… those ppl r great lah… haha… 2dae trained with 4 of them, they r Joey, Antonio, Ignatius, n some other guy.. cant rmb his name… haha… yah… den got to noe Joey more.. coz we go and leave CDANS together… haha… yah… I think he’s a great guy… he’s as mad as me lah… haha… always luff luff… smile smile… haha… crap a lot… as crap as me… cool… he’s sec 2 oso… n yah… he’s super hardworking can… 2dae he trained 2 rounds… 100 shots each… that means a total of 200 shots lehz… who in the right state of mind wud do that… ok… Joey wud… n yah… hope can c ya soon… good luck in everything u do yea… rawk on man.. haha…
Training resumes on sundae yea.. looking forward to it… coz that wud be my last training for the yr le… den comp on 3rd Aug… haha.. really hope im able to hit 560.. den im sure gonna make TJC regret not taking me in… wahaha… im mad le…
N recently… my juniors n many ppl… including my parents think that im becoming mad yah… haha… really meh? Haha… maybe is the insufficient sleep + lack of leisure + the fact that im soO totally burnt out… but to me its kinda contradictory… I want to train… but I oso feel very tired n really want to end this kind of stress… haiz…
Ok… im really super tired le… really need my beauty sleep… lesson’s still on tmr… really dun feel like going.. but I really want to go… im motivated to study yea! Haha… I will just ren abit more… suffer more now… enjoy the fruit of my labour after Os… I CAN DO IT! YEAH! KEEP GOING!
No comments:
Post a Comment