Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yesterday went for FireFly - EDB scholarship interview round 1. The email stated that it was an interview "to get to know me better". Haha. But it was far more than that loh! Haha. Anyways reached the place super early. Thought I needed some time to find the place, but who knows it was that accessible. Haha. So settled down at Starbucks to have a nice warm cup of Vanilla Latte and read through some of my stuff. Haha. Then I went up. It's like the top floor of Raffles City Tower loh! The view was damn nice. And so was the place! The place was damn modern, with brightly coloured couches and sofas. Was really attracted to such an environment man! Haha. Waited for quite a while since I was super early. Anyways there was only one interviewer, but she really asked alot of questions man! Haha. Though it was quite a casual interview, I thought I didn't do too well. Spoke really fast man, especially at the start coz I was pretty nervous. Haha. But as the interview proceeded, I began to feel more comfortable. Anyway doesn't matter. Just hope I get to the next round. Heard there's like 3 to 4 rounds. Xiong sia!

Anyways Vincent and Joe also got into Imperial College le! Wahaha. I've got companion! Haha. Joe getting A*Star, while Vin getting DSTA or SembCorp I think. So wish everyone luck!

I seriously NEED a scholarship! *Prays really hard*

Oh today's damn sian lah. Nothing to do. So went to buy lunch for my family today. LOL. Went to opposite TJC the hawker there to buy. Such nostalgia. Remember those JC days where the hawker used to satisfy almost all my lunches. HAha. And TJC havent changed much.. other then they painting the buildings and looking much better. Haha. The good old JC that haven't changed much through 30 plus years of history. Haha. I just miss those days.

Haiz. The wait is torturous. I can't believe I waited like 4 months for my A level results! Please Email me quick! =X

No comments: