Today's really impromptu. Haha. Sebastian just called me in the afternoon and there I was rushing back to camp. LOL. It's ridiculous. Worst than reservist call back. Anyway booked in all the way to Glochester Camp (Hub HQ) just for a photo shoot. Yawnz. Damn it takes like 1.5hrs to get there just for a 30min photoshoot. Haiz. Think it's ridiculous. And what's more, I'm on off. Haiz. I'm so gonna claim back that half day. Haha! Oh man! I sound so cheapskate! Haha. Anyway not that I really care, I'm gonna ORD soon! 5 more weeks to go, and 4 days in camp left (I think.. Although it may be less than that. Haha )
Damn sian these days. Keep raining, so can't go for running. Haiz. All the staying indoor is making me very lethargic the entire day. Oh and the TV's turning me into a couch potato. Haiz. Got to go out and get some fresh air soon.
I realised how much my maths standard has dropped! Haha. Took quite some time to do my JC TYS. Haiz. Got to buck up. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment