Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My First Tutorial Classes...

Yayness. Today's the official start of full timetable. So yupz, I have my first 2 tutorial classes today with 12/10 and 29/10. Ok there's quite a difference between the 2 classes but I pretty much enjoyed teaching both classes. Haha. Quite a nice bunch of kids. They are so not shy lah! Super participative in class. I love it that way. Anyway the only thing I didn't like was the classroom! No aircon! Damn heng lah. There's only a few classrooms in the college left without aircon and i got them 2 consecutively! Sianz. Anyway my timetable's a bit weird. I will be seeing both 12/10 and 29/10 again tmr. And I see 07/10 like twice in a single day! Damn funny. And I don't have a single class on Monday. LOL. Gotta get the timetabling sorted out.

Oh and I realised that I'm damn bad at remembering people's faces. Seriously. I must really try very hard. So far I can only remember my 3 boys from 29/10 coz there are only 3 guys in the class, and the 2 indians from 12/10 coz they have exactly the same surname and they are not related at all! Haha. I need some significant features to remember those kids. Haiz.

Gotta prepare tutorials really fast. My kids are really efficient in churning out tutorial answers. Haha.

No comments: