Friday, March 05, 2010

End of Another Week...

End of another week in tjc. Haha. This week's pretty ok. Don't remind me of my TP test. It was damn suay. Haha. But I'm not feeling too sore over it. Haha. I'm just glad it's over.. for now. Haha. I realise that I can't really multi-task. Now that I'm teaching full-time, I don't want, and don't have the energy to do anything else. Haha. I just want to concentrate on my present job. Haha.

Teaching sometimes can be quite tormenting, especially if your students think that they are damn smart. Sometimes they really do not appreciate your goodwill. But then again, that's the minority. I'm glad that my classes are mostly filled with great people. Haha. They really make my day. I can nag all day but I really do enjoy teaching them. Their enlightened expression's priceless! Hahaha. Oh and Thursdays are torturous days for me. I've got like 6 lessons that day that spans all the way to 5pm. Really shag. Haha. And on top of that every Thursday's exercise day. Haha. Went running with Li Si and John. Shag x2. Haha.

Today's A Levels results day. Walking to the hall and waiting for the principal to announce the results, I still get the jitters and goose bums. Haha. It's strange coz I'm not the one getting my results, but the atmosphere was really tense. Haha. TJC did fine. Nothing spectacular, but not bad too. Haha. For those that did well, I can feel the sheer happiness in the air. For others who did not fair as desirably, I could really feel it. It's like re-living the exact same event 2 years ago. Really nerve-wrecking. Haha. Anyway congrats to everyone who got their results today! You all deserve the praise for the hard work at the A's. Congrats to the bums of CG00/10 for their great results! Julia, Ser Yang, Matthew, Shi Ying, Felix, Eugenia, Yong Chuan, Theen Yew, Atika for their good performance! Distinctions galore! Haha. A bunch of happy bums now!

No comments: