One paper down! Ok it wasn't that smooth sailing. For the first time, I did not have time to finish my paper! I left 14 marks BLANK! Ok actually I planned to leave friction out anyway. Haha. But I made quite a few stupid mistakes here and there. Anyway it's my elective, plus there's no grade to it. So I just hope to pass it (which according to Prof Quek should be ~60 or so).. Prays damn hard! But actually it doesn't really matter, if I really fail (CHOY!), I will just take it again during term time. No difference actually. Haha. So with the end of EG1109, that leaves me with 4 x chemistry modules to study for. GG! 28th and 29th June will be worst 2 days of my life. Organic chem on 28th followed Physical chem on 29th. After that I will slack a bit - CAMP! Hahaha. Before going back to mug for Biochem on 5th July and ending it off is none other than CN1111 on 9 July! Then I get to slack a couple of weeks before school starts on 10 August.
Ahhhhhh! It's kinda mind-boggling to just look at how much I have to study. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment