Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok, appeal for my CN2122: Fluid Mechanics failed. Sad. But it's kinda within my expectations since my mentor's pretty conservative and the pre-requisites are just too many to waive. Oh well. Back to my original plan. I will be taking 6 modules this semester:
MA1505: Mathematics I
IT1005: Introduction to Programming with Matlab
CN2121: Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
WP2201H: Eating Right(s): The Politics of Food (in place of EG1413)
SSA2220: Global Economic Dimensions of Singapore
GEK1001: Place, Environment and Society
The first 4 are confirmed as they are my core, so now i need to bid for the last 2. Hope I will be able to get them, if not I will need to do special term le. Sian. And the recommended schedule for me is insane. I need to do up to 29MC's in the last semester, which is utterly disgusting. Thank goodness for the APC's to help ease my workload. All the mugging before school even starts is worth it. Haha.

Ok anyway, these couple of days are pretty fun. Tuesday went for lunch followed by ice-cream and monopoly with the relief teachers gang. Haha. Really fun. And I cannot emphasize more how good the Mao Shan Wang Ice cream is at Udder's. Haha. Love it.

Yesterday when for Zhi Xuan's very last minute 21st birthday celebration at his home. Haha. He's house's a little bit hard to get to, or rather Sebastian lead us to nowhere. Haha. Cabbed there in the end. Haha. And it's a damn nice place in Bukit Timah, and there's endless things to do at his house! Haha. Wii, mahjong and anything. Haha. Had an awesome time with the Army peeps. Haha. On a random note, I found a bus that goes directly from Bukit Timah to home. And its damn fast. Even more awesome. Haha.

Ok tomorrow's the start of Engin Oweek. Yay. Finally I get to go for some camp. Have been feeling quite sian about missing ChESS Camp already due to my LSM1401 exam. Yupz, so looking forward to it. Oh and there's contract signing on Tuesday. Awesomeness. =D

No comments: