Overall, my CN and MA modules ain't doing too well, while my WP, IT and EC seems within striking range of my target. I could blame it on my insane exam schedule, but I choose not to. I feel that this time round, I was over-confident and didn't really prepare my work well. Left some doubts hanging in my core modules. So yupz, gotta really buck up if I want to hit my target.
I was feeling terribly down throughout Thursday and Friday. I guess it's quite obvious when I suddenly act a bit anti-social and quiet. Yupz, I guess I need some time to get over the disappointment. But yupz, 01 therapy always works wonders. Haha. Met up with the 01 gang at NUS and went over to Airport to send Vincent off to London. I can never say anything logical and serious when I'm with them! I'm always full of crap and laughing till my jaws become sore. And that's exactly what I need. To escape the seriousness of life in Singapore. Yupz, I guess going out with them help me forget all my disappointment and start fresh. Now, what I need is a good night's sleep. Tomorrow will be a new beginning for me.
Ok after this round of midterms, the next important event would be to apply for SEP. I have a few choices in mind, but probably I would try to get Imperial College. Alternative choices are UC Berkley and UIUC. So yupz, see how it goes. Need to do my module mapping too. Lots of work to be done.
It's gonna be a really busy next couple of weeks, and in no time, the final exams would be here! Terrible. I'm still constantly plagued by Matlab Lab Reports that take forever to do. Tutorials are getting more do-able for me, but new stuff is constantly being taught. University education is quite a challenge, but I guess consistent work is still the way to go. This midterms have been a really good wake-up call for me. So yupz, jiayou bah!
No comments:
Post a Comment