Sunday, November 07, 2010

Coming to the end...

Wow, it's been a good 1 month since I blogged. Haha. Life's been really busy, with the endless tutorials, essays and presentations to complete. WP is really sucking up all my time, which could be better used somewhere else, like brushing up on my CN modules. Haha, Anyway this semester's coming to a close really soon. All my lecturers completed their modules' syllabus already, so basically its like 2 weeks of reading week for me. BUT there's 2 upcoming presentations this week, one for WP tmr, and the other is for Matlab. Hmm.. Somehow I feel a bit too relaxed despite the fact that I have 2 presentations this week. (Actually I'm using the time for resting between rehearsals to type this.) -_-"

But yeps, this semester is ending but somehow I'm really worried for my grades. It's not that I did really badly for anything (ok, maybe one module.. =( ), but I'm just unsure if it's good enough? I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way, but it's just this great sense of uncertainty is getting on my nerves. I suspect its because my Programme Prof is giving me so many opportunities that I will really terrible if I screw my sem 1 up. Haiz. I dun like this feeling. It's actually making me question my choices in uni so far. Haiz.

What to do? Life still needs to go on.

Back to rehearsing my WP -_-zZZ

No comments: