Saturday, December 25, 2010
Christmas!
Alright it's the time of the year again. Christmas is coming (I'm not lying like Nan always is, but to be more accurate, Christmas IS HERE.. LOL). But somehow it doesn't feel like Christmas. Hmm.. probably it's because it doesn't have much significance to me (not even as a public holiday coz it's during the school holidays anyway -_-"). I think it's Singapore. During the trip, although it wasn't exactly Christmas yet, but it felt like Christmas - the warmth, the joy and that should be what Christmas is all about. Back home, Christmas is nothing more than a day where everyone shops and eat out... that's about it? So cold indeed. Oh well, that's exactly what it is in this concrete jungle called Singapore. And because it's a stay home Christmas this year, I've decided to change my blogskin a little. New blogskin for the new year. A fresh start - that's exactly what I need now.
Ok coming back from OCIP, reality strikes you. I haven't performed up to expectations in school (in fact, I missed it by quite a long shot). So that really calls for some soul-searching. What are my mistakes and what haven't I done enough for this semester. Ok these couple of days at home has been really fruitful - straightening my thoughts and trying to get my motivation back. Yes the sky seems pretty dark at initial glance but looking ahead, there still seems to be that little light at the end of the tunnel. Really like to thank the many people around me for being so understanding and supportive. And when times get really rough there are small and simple things that help you get through. So yeps, I really appreciate it. And yes, I'm back to normal! =D
However bad things get, at the end of the day, everything happens for a reason. Rather than complain abut life, why not embrace it? Life's still beautiful! ( I think the double rainbow at Mount Hope is damn beautiful! Don't you agree? )
On the brighter side, next couple of days will be really packed. Gotta attend my uncle's wedding tomorrow, before heading over for xiao long bao buffet with my TMS family! Haha. Haven't meet up with them for quite a while, so yupz, really missing them. Supposed to have a CE Club/Orion chalet tomorrow, but yeps, looks like I can only go for one. =( Haha. Anyway I have a Keppel Site visit on Monday and GEP BBQ at Zhiyang's place on Tuesday! Haha. Awesome days ahead. So looking forward to them. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment