Monday, February 14, 2011

I need a break...

Weekdays nowadays are really nothing more than studying and sleeping. Seriously. Everyday's a rush for a another upcoming deadline. Oh my the lab report and homework assignments are so damn time/energy consuming! Really terribly tiring. Then I used to look forward to weekends. But weekends seem equally unbearable. All the tutorials pile up so high that I just don't feel like touching them. Really sian. Oh well. Guess I need to hold on for another 2 weeks and finally, recess week. But no, not time to slack, but rather, time to catch up. My 6 cores are really taking its toll on me.

Ok all the troubles aside, I made time for CNY gathering with the TMS peeps on Saturday.


The usual gathering every CNY. Anyway it's always a happy affair with them around. Forget the stresses of school and yeps, just have a little break from reality. Had a really good steamboat and just good fun. Awesome night.

And yesterday had another gathering with my family at my aunt's place. I always enjoy gatherings with my cousins. Really a talk cock, makan good food, drink good coffee (and perhaps some alcohol =D) and just chilling out. And I especially needed it yesterday coz I really wanted to tear up my chemical kinetics tutorial coz it was so mind-boggling! Almost went insane, if not for the break I had for the gathering. Anyway enjoyed myself a quite a bit and re-charge, before plunging myself back into the sorrows of chemical kinetics. Yes you realise that I mention chemical kinetics quite a bit, coz it's really turning my life upside down inside out. I can say that it's the single hardest and most painful darn thing I've experienced so far! Totally regret taking it. But I realise that all the gatherings and little chilling out sessions are what that has kept me going thus far. It actually reminds me that I actually need a break. I'm not superhuman. Yeps, really thankful for them.

Ok I shouldn't spend too much time here. Back to drowning myself in more work. =(

No comments: