Yeps, it's halfway through the mid terms and I know I should be studying. But I really need to take some time to let off some steam. I'm actually feeling quite frustrated. Ok, specifically to my mid terms thus far. I can confidently say that I prepared decently this time (unlike last semester where I was still blur like anything). CN2125's good coz it's really do-able. Really. Haha. But it ends there. I don't know what got into me, but I am so damn freaking blur. Seriously. Take CN3124 for instance. I can write down the correct equation and correctly find all the parameters. But in the end, I still couldn't write down the answer. I don't know what had gotten into me. Damn it man. Oh and I am also capable of integrating super duper simple equations wrongly. Gosh. This is damn freaking irritating. And here comes MLE1101. Multiple choice. I always got the habit of changing my right answers to wrong ones. And once again, I did it. Twice. Really sian. For this semester, I really love what I'm studying. CN3124 and 2125 is a continuation from Fluid Mechanics, which is my favourite. All the reactor design in CN2116 is really interesting too (but is proving to be a real challenge to my intelligence). MA and MLE are also pretty nice modules. And because I enjoy these topics, I studied so hard for them. But at the end of the day, I'm still beaten by my own carelessness. 功亏一篑.
I should really find a way to curb my carelessness. Anyone has any suggestions (especially for MCQ)?
Now I'm left with MA1506 and CN2116 for this round of mid-terms. Please please stop all the carelessness. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment