Friday, November 14, 2008

1st week back to camp. I guess I've been quite accustomed to sleeping outfield already. Although the bunk is superbly clean relative to my tent in Oz, I quite prefer the weather there, the nice comfy sleeping bag, and everything. Haha. Oh well. Anyways I DO NOT need to go New Zealand. So damn glad. Was like a foot into the plane already. Haha. Anyways just thankful. Alright. What else happened in camp? Hmm.. Oh yes. The new specs that came in. Yea they are from my batch. Omg Brendan Goh is Nic's VC! LOL. Remember the BMT days... yikes! Haha. It's sooo gonna be interesting to watch. Oh and my new VC's pretty nice. Haha. That's for now bahz. Haven't shown their true colours yet.. Tsk tsk.. Alright nothing much happened in camp. Has been a rather monotonous week. Guess things would get more interesting when we go to Amoy Quee Camp next week. Haha.

Have been rather lethargic all week long. Anyways, just wanna rest this weekend. Haha. Have been back tracking and reading my past entries. Realised this blog is more than 4 years old already. Haha. And yes alot of things have happened during this span of years. Happy memories or bad experiences- All these contribute to the very person I've become today. My entries really make me think back and remember the good old days in TMS and TJC. The people that I've met. The friends I've made. For the good or bad? I'm in no position to judge. All I can say is that many people have entered my life and left. 所谓世上没有不散的宴席。All good things do have to come to an end. And I guess the memories left behind is something really worth treasuring. I guess that's a good reason for me to keep my blog alive. The little things in life that makes spending a few minutes blogging all seem worthwhile. Haha.

Alright so that's about it for now. YawnzZZ

No comments: