Sunday, November 02, 2008

Today finally went to sing k with Vin and Shan. Has been quite a long time since I ast sang with them. Haha. Anyways really had a great time. Oh and i managed to borrow Mayday's CD from Vin, so that saves me like 20 bucks buying the album. Haha. Oh I couldn't find Red Alert 3! I went throughout town searching for it but it's like sold out everywhere! So depressed lah. Haha. Gonna go Parkway or Tamp these couple of days to check it out. Haha. I could really spend my off playing some good games. Haha. Saw a couple of guys from my unit at PS. Guess it's the most frequent hangout spot. Haha. Or maybe pure coincidence. Haha.

Oh Ye Wei's going Thailand today (From what I heard from Vin..) ! So yea hope ya have a safe and enjoyable overseas training experience! Jia You!

Anyways I'm off to enjoy my entire week of off-in-lieu. Haha. Cheers!

No comments: