Haha. Today's a nice day! Haha. 1st was my relief teaching application. Mr Cecil Ang replied me and confirmed my place in TJC for relief teaching from feb to june 2010. Haha. Oh yes! I'm EMPLOYED! Haha. But the pretty sad thing is that I won't be teaching chem. Will be teaching H2 maths to the year 1s. Haha. But I'm alright coz math's cool with me too. Haha. Time to start reading up my math. Haha. It should be fun! =D
Next was my driving. The instructor said I only need 4 more circuit lessons before I'm ready for the test le! Haha. That's damn fast. It's only my 9th lesson. =D Alright, but the bad news is I still won't be getting my driving license that soon. Booked my test date tentatively on 29th jan 2010. I can't believe it. There's so many people in Singapore learning how to drive! Which is the cause for the extremely long queue for the TP test. Haha. Ok whatever. I just need my driving license before school reopens in August 2010. Haha. =D
Have been very disciplined these days, probably due to not having much to do. Haha. Have been diligently keeping to my running schedule of 3 times a week.. and at least 50km/week. Haha. It's about getting used to it. Haha. Now I think my body is very used to running distances of up to 21km. Haha. Don't really feel as terrible as before. Haha. Anyway that's a good sign. Haha. =D
I'm beginning to really appreciate the feeling of being a civilian! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment