Ran my longest ever distance today. 30km! Haha. Ok I'm now 3/4 there for my marathon. Woah and the feeling's great. Haha. Now my whole body's aching. I don't know why but yes, I ran till my arm almost got cramped. Haha. Anyway today's weather was nice so yes, ran abit further.
Alright then there's driving. I'm beginning to dread driving lessons. Haha. Actually I enjoy driving, whether a commercial car or my ULTRA. Haha. It's great. But the lessons are quite boring. Haha. So structured and restricted. Hmm.. just now me lah. But thank goodness my instructor today was pretty chatty. Haha. So great. And he happens to be my bro's instructor a couple of years back too. Haha. So qiao lah. Anyway nowadays I really have to drag myself to lessons. Yawnzzz.
Oh and NUS has sent an email over, saying that there's this briefing for engineering, business and computing students on 30 October. It's for those who already got a place reserved and is matriculating in 2010. So that's me. Haha. Yupz, it's supposed to be on administrative issues and about the special term. Haha. Sounds sian. But think I'm gonna sign up for the special term to lessen my workload when uni starts. =D
Oh and Now got to think about relief teaching le. John reminded me about it and yea, me, john and yewei want to go back tj as relief teachers. Haha. Quite a joke to have the 3 of us as teachers. But what the heck. I think it would be interesting. Going back tj next week or so to verify our certs and ask for vacancies. Haha. Hmm. Maybe I should ask Mrs Lim first. Just in case there isn't any vacancy left. *Choy!* Hahaha.
Anyway so that's about it for now. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment