Friday, December 18, 2009

Wednesday went back to TJC for Shooting Team gathering. Haha. Thanks Ann Yi for organising it. Haha. Somehow the people there don't seem so foreign yet. Haha. Probably quite a few of them are from TMS. Haha. Had a mini-shooting style bingo and stuff. Haha. Quite entertaining. Haha. I think we should have more of such gathering. Good to see so many batches of TJC shooters together. Haha.



There's a saying that nothing is constant; the only constant is change. Haha. But I'm sure TJC hasn't changed abit since I left the college 2 years ago. The old old buildings. And they simply repainted it. And the amazing thing is that no matter what you do to the TJC buildings, they look quite retro. Haha I guess it's the design of the buildings. Haha. They must design a new building to looks retro so as to match the 32 year old buildings of the other blocks. LOL.

I'm re-considering relief teaching. Haha. I did email my resume to some organisations to request for internships, which I think will give me better experience than just teaching. And they pay around the same. But then again, pay isn't really that much of a concern for me. If I can survive on approx $650 for the past year, I'm sure I can survive on $1000 plus provided by most temporary jobs for A levels grads like me. Haha. Just hope that I get these job/intern offers. Haha.

Went for a run in the late afternoon. It's been like 1 week plus since I last ran(that was during standard chartered..).. feels a bit weird. Ran like 15km, but it felt like forever man. Haha. Quite tiring. Haha. That's the thing about running. You must run regularly, if not, it's damn tiring de. Haha. Now must muster the energy and discipline to get my legs moving again. Haha. It's not easy keeping to my schedule of runs. Haha.

Tomorrow gotta go make my suit for my cousin's wedding le. It's in a month time. Still have to do all the alterations and stuff. So troublesome. Haha. I can't understand why some people dread traditional customary, even if it's for things that you will only get to do once in your life(hopefully). Haha. My cousin's like refusing to follow many of these traditions and it's driving his parents mad. Haha. And the wedding dinner's DAMN grand. Haha. Seriously fit for a royalty. And what the heck, he's got so many MP's and Mayors coming to his wedding. Quite ridiculous and unnecessary, but whatever lah, as long as he's fine with it. Listening to how my parents and my aunt and uncle go through the details of the wedding, it's quite mind-boggling. Haha. And I think my mum's quite a pro when it comes to this type of wedding traditions. Haha. She's like a wedding-guru. Haha. I think that's a pretty good part-time job for her once she retires with my dad in a couple of years time. Haha.  

Iris ep 19 is out already, but it's not subbed in english yet. Damn.

No comments: