Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yesterday was pretty fun. Went to celebrate Li Wen's 20th birthday. I went to Bedok to meet the rest of them 1st before heading down to Ice Cream Chef at Siglap for some nicee ice cream, despite the rainy whether. Haha.




Haha. The nutty peanut butter ice-cream with loacker's damn nice! Must try! Haha.



Anyway waited for Kang Sheng, Chris and Adam to come with the birthday cake, before heading down to Timbre @ Old School. On the way up the retarded-ly long flight of stairs up to Mount Sophia, I came across this impossibly adorable lizard. Haha.



It's damn cute I must say. Haha. Anyway headed up to Old School where we had dinner. Haha. Had lots of Pizzas and sides. The food was pretty ok, but I thought that the service could be much better. Haiz.



Chilled out at there for quite some time before they decided to head down to St James to club. But yah, me and john decided to give it a go. Don't like clubbing and stuff. Haha. But anyway it was pretty fun.

6 years of friendship and counting. Haha. So nice to meet up once in a while to catch-up on life. Thinking back, I really can't remember how all of us became good friends back at TMS. Other than the fact that most of us(not all) were in the same class, and most of us went to TJC. I really can't remember. Haha. It's more like a chain linking all of us up. We are related in some way or another. Haha. Damn interesting clique. Haha. And it seems as if Li Wen's birthday becomes like a compulsory gathering day for us each year. Haha. Nice. Hope that things do stay the same many many years down the road and yupz, friends for life! =D

Oh and I happen to see wilbur on the bus on the way to Timbre. And when I got to Timbre I saw Zhi Sheng. lol. Random sightings. Haha.

Anyway Happy 20th Birthday to my cousin Wilbur too! =D

No comments: