Image courtesy of Bryan and his damn cool DSLR. Haha.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Yesterday went for Zulu Platoon 4 gathering! Haha. Soooo long since I last met up with them. It's been 1 yr and 9 months since! Haha. Had the gathering at Timbre@Arts House. Quite a nice place except for that it's overly crowded. Haha. After a while we decided to change a place. Yupz so we ended up at Brewerts at Riverside Point. Nice place too. The Pizza's pretty nice. And so is the beer. Haha. I rarely drink outside of home, but the beer was quite good actually. Haha. Yupz and my face turned an instant blood red. Haha. That happens to me whenever I drink even the slightest bit of alcohol. Haha. Wonder if that's a good thing or not. Haha. Anyway had a really good catch-up session with the guys. Haha. Everyone seems the same. Haha. As crappy as ever. How nice. Hahaha. So looking forward to another gathering with our pink IC's in January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment