Haha. Today's another great day. Couldn't join 01 peeps for cycling in in afternoon. Had things on. So yea, late afternoon went to run with my dad again. Haha. Another good 10km. Haha. Nice. Ok after that my dad fetched me to meet a few of the 01 peeps for dinner at Parkway! Haha. Yes its the 1st time I've seen jocelyn, our dear doc, in a looonngg time. Haha. She's as FL_BBY as ever. (Hint: The _ is the 1st alphabet of the alphabetical series) Ok, she's gonna kill me if she sees this. Haha. Oh wells. Alright ate at Ajisen Ramen. Haha. Pretty nice. Ok then came dessert. Natha suggested this quite the ulu place at Marine Parade central. Haha. But as it turns out, the mango ice and all the ice shavings were pretty good! Haha. Yumz. Could eat all I wanted coz I just ran. Wahaha! Feels damn good. Last meal together before all of us return to our own lives.. S'porean guys all serving the nation, gals and our dear foreign talents back to the university. Haha. I, too, have to book in tmr le. Damn sian. Good thing's that I've spent my break pretty well. Haha. Could meet up with most of my friends. Haha. Got to time some precious times together and catch up on each other's lives. Aww.. it feels just great! Haha. Keep in touch guys!
Oh but I'm sorry my bunkmates! I pangsehed u guys! Haha. But considering that i c ya guys every weekday, I think its fine lah hor! Haha =D Omg I have to see them like today night!? Back to the routine life. 1 more year to go! Oh yea!
Oh and I'm more or less set on going Imperial College London. Haha. Direct M.Eng in Chemical Engineering. Haha. Now to set my eyes on scholarships again. Scary but it's something new and worth trying. Haha. Life's too short for what-if's. At least I can say that I've tried. Jia You!
No comments:
Post a Comment