1) M113A2 Model
2) 王力宏 CD - 心。跳
3)飞轮海 CD - 越来越爱
4)罗志祥 CD - 潮男正传
5) New clothes (I hate shopping for clothes man.. So 麻烦!)
Alright, its not exactly a lot coz bought things for myself in a long time. But there are some things that I've yet to buy but is dying to get them..
1) 杨晨凌 CD - 半熟宣言
2) 萧敬腾 CD - 给.爱人
3) 梁文音 CD - 爱的诗篇
4) 黄靖伦 CD - 伦语录
5) 梁静茹 CD - 静茹&情歌 别再为他流泪
6) A new phone/mp3 player???
Spent like 2 days fixing up my M113 model. Had to modify it quite a bit coz it wasn't the Singapore model that I wanted, and it wasn't the 40/50 variant! Sad lah. Lol. Ok nothing much to do this block leave (again!) Haha.
Chinese New Year's tomorrow! Looking forward to all the red packets and nice snacks! Oh and I haven't visited my maternal grandparents in a long time! Haha. Nice to be able to see them soon! Haha. Guess CNY's the time to meet up and catch up on times with relatives and friends. Haha. Everyone's busy with their own life, and it's nice to sit down once a year to just relax and chit-chat. Oh and let of steam. Haha. Economy's not going to be good this year, so I guess that topic for discussion would somehow revolve around that. Haha.
And as for my wishes for this new year?
1) Get my UK University application approved.
2) Get a scholarship.
3) Get a Driving License. (I only got AFV license! LOL)
4) Parents to retire ASAP and enjoy life.
5) O.R.D.! (14 December 2009)
6) Get a teaching job at TJC/TMS after ORD.
.
.
.
That should be about it. The dots are for me to fill up when I think about more things to achieve this year! So as for now, wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year! Hope that all your wishes and aspirations would be fulfilled!
6) A new phone/mp3 player???
Spent like 2 days fixing up my M113 model. Had to modify it quite a bit coz it wasn't the Singapore model that I wanted, and it wasn't the 40/50 variant! Sad lah. Lol. Ok nothing much to do this block leave (again!) Haha.
Chinese New Year's tomorrow! Looking forward to all the red packets and nice snacks! Oh and I haven't visited my maternal grandparents in a long time! Haha. Nice to be able to see them soon! Haha. Guess CNY's the time to meet up and catch up on times with relatives and friends. Haha. Everyone's busy with their own life, and it's nice to sit down once a year to just relax and chit-chat. Oh and let of steam. Haha. Economy's not going to be good this year, so I guess that topic for discussion would somehow revolve around that. Haha.
And as for my wishes for this new year?
1) Get my UK University application approved.
2) Get a scholarship.
3) Get a Driving License. (I only got AFV license! LOL)
4) Parents to retire ASAP and enjoy life.
5) O.R.D.! (14 December 2009)
6) Get a teaching job at TJC/TMS after ORD.
.
.
.
That should be about it. The dots are for me to fill up when I think about more things to achieve this year! So as for now, wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year! Hope that all your wishes and aspirations would be fulfilled!
No comments:
Post a Comment