Saturday, January 10, 2009

This whole week in camp was crap. Alright, it was pretty slack but it's a total waste of time. Retarded. Anyways, PK got into a traffic accident on Thursady night, so yupz, platoon 1 operators and PC went to visit him at NUH yesterday before booking out. Ok, thank god that other than he's hand, which is fractured, he's pretty fine. 真是不幸中的大幸!Anyways hope he get well soon. This weekend's pretty short for me coz I've got live-firing tmr, so that means that I'm booking in tonight! Feeling quite sian. But on the brightside, I can collect more off-in-lieu! Haha.

Oh and I saw yanshan at Bedok MRT on the way home yesterday. So 巧. Haha.

Been thinking alot these days. (Which explains why I'm so quiet in camp these couple of days.. LOL) All my life, I've never actually considered the feelings of others. Make a realisation that life's not just about me. It does not revolve around me. Every decision I make tend to involve me and alot of people around me.. my family.. my friends.. As such, I've become pretty dependent on others. I don't know. I thought about it. Sometimes I feel compelled to do something, but I just can't convince myself if I should really go for it. For me, everytime before I make a decision, I would have a kind of debate in that little brain of mine. Put all the facts on the table and convince myself that what I'm doing makes perfect sense. Yes. PERFECT sense. I'm quite a perfectionist you see. If I can't straighten out my thoughts, then I would rather not do it. Escaping? Not really.. Scared? Not exactly.. I don't know. Maybe time would tell if I've made the right choice.

No comments: