Today went back to TJC to visit my dear tutors! Haha. Fun fun. Haven't went back since A Levels results and have been feeling quite bad. Haha. Alright, 1st thing 1st. I don't like that security guard! What's wrong with visiting Teachers during CNY period!? Had to cook up some cock and bull story of having an appointment with Mrs Than just to get in. Oh and he didn't even know who she was at 1st. (She's the HOD of Arts loh!) Ok other than that it was pretty nice visit. Firstly, we went to walk around the school. It still gives me the nice homely feeling. Although there were some renovations to the place, it still makes me feel at home. So familiar environment. I love it there. I love my JC days. It was great. 1st went to find the noodle stall auntie. She's damn nice lah, treated me, vin and shan to prawn noodles. Haha. Back in those JC days, we used to patronise her stall like twice a day! Haha. Yupz quite nice food. Oh then Mrs Lim, the Vice Principal and my Maths tutor came by to eat as well. Haha. Had a small chat with her. Ok then proceeded on to the main objective for today. First went to call my CT and Chemistry tutor, Mrs Aileen Lim. Haha. She's ever so nice lah. Treated us to drinks at the canteen. Haha. Talked for quite a while. Haha. Nice to be able to keep up with the times.. Friends.. yupz good to know where they are now and how they're doing. Haha. Oh then she went off for lessons. Then so coinidentally, Mrs Than passed by! Ahha. Oh my, she's still that bimbotic! Haha. But in a very nice way. Haha. She's a magician! She made my E for Econs become an A! Magnificient. Haha. Then after that proceeded on to staff room where we FINALLY found Mr Desai! Haha. He had a really hard time finding him. Oh he's ever so bitchy. Haha. But once again, he's a great guy to talk to and a great teacher and motivator. Haiz. I miss my physics lessons. Oh and he say 01/06 is like the best class he every taught! Awww.. feel so honoured man! Haha. I guess class dynamics is more important than just smart people. Haha. And I really felt the class dynamics was really great in 01. Haha. I miss those days. Haiz.
Oh and Mrs Lim wants me back at tjc to teach! Wonderful. Haha. Quick I wanna ORD so I can start teaching!!! HAha
After that Shan went home to get collect her new hp, so me and vin went to Parkway to shop around. Haha. Supposed to go K de, but her hp nvr come on time so yupz, another time bahz. Haha.
Holidays Holidays Holidays..
I love them
如果没有, 没有如果...
No comments:
Post a Comment