Friday, January 15, 2010

My notes are back! Haha. Got my JC maths and physics notes back from Fahmi yesterday. Speaking of Fahmi, he's the same as those BMT days. Haha. My BMT buddy no.2. Haha. My other buddy being Kah Fai. Haha. Those were tough days eons ago. Haha. Great bunch of peeps though. Anyway Fahmi went to down PES! Like David and a few of those Zulu peeps. Haha. I guess I'm the only one left that's still PES A after 2 years of NS. Haha. Damn wasted. Haha. Ok whatever lah.

Since my notes are back I can start to revise and make some serious preparations for relief teaching. (Partly also because I'm impossibly free.. Haha..) I'm going back to TJC! ... but as a teacher, not student. Haha.. Damn..

Yesterday also helped my friend brush up on his poly work. Haha. I'm telling you he's ridiculously slack. His exams is today, and yesterday he came to find me, not knowing almost half his work. Haha. It seemed like I was panicking more than him. Haha. Looking through his notes, I suddenly feel that working at my Dad's shop isn't exactly a waste of time. Haha. My friend's studying Supply Chain Management, and I can actually see everything on the notes happening in real life. So cool lah. I'm actually quite amazed that I can explain those nonsense supply chain stuff to him, despite going through JC and not poly. Haha. *Proud of myself* Haha. Anyway hope he doesn't do that badly for his exams. Haha. Final year le. So it's make or break for him (Although fortunately/unfortunately, he prob would have to go SIM or something.. depending on how you look at it.)

Now  O levels/A levels/university application seems like eons ago that I can't really remembered what happened. Haha. I'm growing old. Can't relate to these stuff as much as before le. Haha.

Gonna meet up with MSU peeps later on. Haha. Haven't seen them for like.. 1 month.. ONLY?!?! Yes it's been on 1 month since I officially ORD-ed. Haha.

No comments: