Oh where did I left off.. Oh yes.. Met up with the army guys for dinner on Friday. Everyone's so different le! Haha. Most of them working already. And sebastian is sooo slim now lah. Hahaha. continuous slimming. Haha. But then again, it's really unbelievable. He slimmed down a hell lot since I last saw him. Oh and I also saw chin boon. He's even more kua zhang. Haha. It's like deflating a balloon. Nononono.. it has got to be liposuction! Haha. Seeing too many successful slimming cases in a day is traumatising. Haha. LOL. Anyway ate as PS Xin Wang HK Cafe. Then sebastian quite thoughtful lah. Pretend to go to the toilet, but went to buy a cake for Wei Jie. Haha. His 21st birthday is on this thursday, but yupz, we just celebrated his birthday in advance. Haha.
Today went to my cousin's home in the morning for some pre-wedding briefing and planning. Haha. Sounds damn serious right? Haha. It sure ain't. Haha. Just went to his house to talk cock lah. Haha. Walked over to his home (nice and convenient isn't it? Haha) And he's like totally bo chap lah. Haha. He just wants to get married and that's it. Haha. But coz his dad's quite a businessman, so yupz, got to entertain lots of guests at the HUGE wedding dinner at Ritz Carlton. Haha. But it's damn cool though. Hahaha. Anyway the 7 of us drove around to recee the route to fetch the Bride back on the actual day. Haha. So convenient coz she lives nearby too. Haha.
Anyway highlight of the day: lunch! Haha. We drove over to Changi T3 to settle lunch. Cousin's treat. Woohoo. Haha. Almost ended up at Xing Wang again! Haha. Fortunately there wasn't any seats, so we ended up at Dian Xiao'er. Ate the "healthy menu". Haha. Crap, other than a few more specs of herbs and less salt, it's nothing much healthier. Haha. But that's a good thing. Haha. Coz it's pretty nice actually. Haha. Yumz.
In the late afternoon, I got the sudden urge to go running. Haha. So off I went. Ran about 12km or so today. Haha. Damn shag! It's been sooo long since I last ran.. Probably before Taiwan. Haiz. Got to discipline myself these days to get my legs going. Haha. Run run run! Hahaha.
Tomorrow's gonna be my first driving lesson in 2 months. Hope I don't crash the car. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment