Friday, January 01, 2010

First Day of the New Year...

Yesterday was another day spent with 01 peeps. Haha. Met up with wanting, wanyee, qihui, john and supposedly Dahlia (who couldn't wake up on time.. as per normal.. Haha. ) to catch a movie at Vivocity. I think the Treasure Hunter by Jay Chou and Lin Chiling is kinda crap. Ok it was entertaining with Eric Tseng's comical comments, and Lin Chiling looking like a zombie from Left 4 Dead. Haha. But other than that, the plot was bad, fighting scenes were a far cry from those in Ipman and Bodyguards and Assassins. Haiz. Should have watched the Chipmunks instead.

 

Haha. Anyway it was good brainless laugh at least. Haha. Ok, after that went over to Lavender to meet up with Dahlia (who is surprisingly early), Yanshan and Vincent to have steamboat dinner together. Went to this steamboat shop at Golden Mile which is damn ulu I must say. Haha. The buildings looks dark and old.. similar to probably where some murder or kidnap took place. Haha. But surprisingly in the midst of all the ulu-ness, there's this super-crowded steamboat shop. Haha. And the food was surprisingly good! Haha. Great suggestion by John and Qi hui. Haha. Had a really good meal there, before heading down to Marina for dessert. Haha. I promise everyone I will put this picture up..

John's expression is classic! Hahaha. Anyway after dessert went on to watch the fireworks! Haha. Damn it wasn't as nice as last year's I must say.
 
But alright, it's nice to soak up the atmosphere once in a while. Haha. Damn crowded but pretty enjoyable night! Haha.

Ok today woke up damn early to help my mum and maid prepare some stuff for TMS ARC peeps gathering at my house. Haha. Ate steamboat again! Haha. Part 2. My mum like bought too much stuff I guess. Haha. Quite normal for her to overbuy in such times. Haha. Ate till I was damn bloated. Plus all the snacks that she prepared.. its was overkill I must say. Haha.


Anyway chilled out at my house till not long ago. Haha. See, it's 4 batches of TMS ARC peeps leh! Haha Quite hard for 4 batches to come together. But it's nice once in a while to meet up. Everything seems so familiar. Really miss those TMS ARC days! Haha. I feel old. And yes it's 2010!

I'm off to Taiwan tomorrow morning and will only be back on the 8th! Haha. Looking forward to great fun but it's gonna be damn tiring I forsee. Haha. Anyway also looking forward to 01 peeps meeting again for TJC Open House 2010 on the 9 January! Haha. Back to bitching with my tutors! Hahaha.

P.S. Dinner's also steamboat with my family. Oh no! :-O

No comments: