Yesterday went to buy office wear. Haha. It's really very much cheaper than I expected so that's great. Haha. My parents sponsored everything, haha, so yupz, nice. Haha. Bought everything I need to start working. Haha. And I think my parents a bit to kan cheong. Haha. They bought sooo much stuff for their holiday lah. Haha. I’m so envious though. They get to go Switzerland, France, and Italy for 12 days during Chinese New Year. Haiz. I miss it again. Damn. I miss it every year! Unfair coz they keep going for holidays during their CNY break, which I don’t have. Haiz…
Today went to collect my suit from the tailor. It’s so fitting and nice. Just on time for Giaps wedding. Haha. Saturday’s the big day. Gonna be a really busy day. Haha. I’m quite looking forward to it actually. Good food, good place, good company. Haha. Love it.
Tomorrow gonna sign up for Passion run. I decided not to go for Adidas Sundown le. Haha. I think I need to train more before going for another one. Haha. The pain from the last marathon was... excruciating? Haha. I’m going to try the shorter one first. Passion run’s only 25km (from what I heard from Sebastian.)… Haha. Should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment