Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No school for me today, so it's all about resting at home. I'm getting used to having something to do everyday, so one day without work is really unberable for me. Haha. So that made me contemplate about changing a new blogskin. But to my dismay there ain't any nice blogskins that I come across, so yupz, I will stick with my present one. Haha. Did just a little tidying up of the links. Oh and I removed the chatbox. Quite redundant. MSN and Facebook will do. Haha.

Anyway went for driving again today. The traffic around bedok reservoir area is really congested during around 5pm. Had a hard time during driving. Haha. But I guess that's what I have to face everyday in the future if I drive to school. Haha. So must practice more in this kind of situation. Haha.

Vincent has finally set up his blog! Haha. After a million years of all say and no talk. Haha. So noisy lah. Got a real shock when I entered the page coz the music blasted at maximum volume once you enter. LOL.

I have been thinking of taking up another language for eons and I still haven't decided. Haha. I was thinking of German or French. I totally left Japanese out coz it's so common. And not many parts of the world use Japanese as their first language. So no point. Haha. Same for Korean. And I think German and French would be much easier to pick up since it uses the alphabets, unlike Korean and Japanese. Learning Chinese alone took me many many years, so I really can't imagine taking up another of those languages that use another form of symbols. Haha.  As for which one of them, I will start to find some books on them and I will try to decide as soon as possible. Haha. I want to go for exchange in some non-English speaking countries during university so I really gotta start learning something soon. Haha.

Oh and today's the release of the posting results to JC. Haha. My students are coming! Haha. LOL. Now gotta start preparing some lesson plans soon. Haha. Math math math math...

No comments: